Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mr. Pink's First!

There's always a first time, my dad told us before back when we we're still little kids. And now, presenting to you, Mr. Pink's first painted kit! ;)..

This is the MG Strike Freedom Full Burst Mode version that I got from my birthday last year, And I started working on this one @ February :D..

anyway, here are the photo's taken earlier :D


Friday, May 20, 2011

Project I.N.N.A.

Project I.N.N.A. (Integrated Neuro-Network Armament)

If ever I finish this one, This will be my first modded kit. That is...if I'll finish it XD..

First of, I know nothing about SB'ing nor modding (haven't even touched a pla-plate before)..I've read a few guides, tutorials and saw a LOT of WIP's already..but never really tried it myself.. And I'm about to about to found out how hard it is to mod, don't know when or where to start..but I'll try to figure it out, I do have some friends who (I hope) will help me learn how to do things up..anyway, below..is the basic idea of what I want to do with my kit..It's some sort of a FA (Full Armor) version/variant, but this one will focus more on firepower, long range barrages, and stuffs like that..

That's it, this is the concept, the plan, the idea, the alpha, and the omega (where did I heard that? lol)..still working on some additional weapons, and will make this kit bulkier..

So, that's for this update :)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Paint Stripping

Yesterday, I stripped the paint from my astraea..I'm planning on modding it that's why I stripped the paint off..anyway, here are some pictures :)

Prepping the parts to be stripped~

Poured in the denatured alcohol, and look..the paint are already getting stripped! :D

After 3-4hrs, I brushed the parts~

This is what it looks like now~

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WIP Strike Freedom FBM pt12

another small update on this guy :D

These are all the stuffs I did :D

Sealed up this wing unit <left as far as I remember>


Messed up a bit on masking, but I'm still happy w/ the results :) *not bad for a first kit to be painted*

I also started painting the red parts of the SF :D

A quick comparison of the painted part to the unpainted one...

Started sanding off the dragoon units while waiting for the paint to dry up...

Also finished painting the head of the SF >:)

That's it for this update! :)